Here is where the modern meets the ancient.
Muffin is the brand-new hostel in the city listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Run by young yet experienced staff is there to make your stay in Salzburg an unforgettable one.
We are what you want us to be. With the perfect location (only 15 minutes on foot to the very centre) Muffin can be your base from which you head off to explore the old & new of the town. At the same time, situated in a quiet lovely neighbourhood it can turn out to be your escape from the hassle of travelling. Clean and cozy rooms provide the much desired privacy while knowledgeable and fun loving staff are there to help you out with any concerns you might have.
We are here between 7th July and 1st September. Don't wait any longer, go on and book a bed!
* No curfew
* No lockout
* Friendly and multilingual staff
* Bed linen included in price
* Travel desk
* Common room
* Guest kitchen
* Table tennis
* Football (Salzburg was also EURO 2008 Arena)
* Park just outside the hostel (you can play football there)
* Free, big and safe parking outside the hostel,
* The biggest outdoor swimming center in Salzburg 'Freibad Leopoldskrone' is just 3min away!
We accept only cash!
We would like to inform you that we are obliged to charge a city tax which is 0,40 EUR for each day of your stay (from 1.08 - 1,10 EUR)
14986 Hostels in Salzburg (Austria)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions